Wednesday 8 February 2012

Back 2 Black!



Here we go... Another crazy days with the happening people MACkies in d house youll!!! Ya, again i'm supporting the makeup jobs for Mac in ' Wizard of Oz ' Theater this time... Today we're having some meeting & training about the makeup. I Love MAC as always & proud to be 'x' MACkies... We're like a brothers & sista; crying.. bullying.. & Suffering for the target every month! Ahhaakks!!! But with MAC I've learned a lot of think specially about Makeup! Nothin can compare! For All Races, All Ages & All Sexes!



If the questions is am i might join MAC again?? The answers is NO! But i will always support MAC forever just bcz i love the brand &  MACkies Malaysia... I will bring the MAC attitude in Hijabers style! Ahhaakks!!! Love U Guys as Alwaysssss.... Mmmwaahhh!!!


I'm Copy Daya's pose! Ahaakksss!! The lips must like that,ya.... kuikuikui...
Add caption
I did the makeup for the Wicket Witch. This is the latest job I've done in 2012. ^_^ 

At MAC Tartan Tale Event
My friends Bard



Monday February 2012 bertemu dgn Ayu.. 1 of the Mackies JB... Met her just bcz she order turban with me... She just change to Berhijab recently and i'm so happy for her... May god bless Us... Alhamdulillah....



No comments:

Post a Comment