Tuesday 7 February 2012

Introducing Me..... Suzana Zainan

Askm... Hey! I'm so glad that i finally  managed 2 create my own personal Blogs aka Diary of my life...Psssttt! U know what.. Actually this blogs is 1 of my wish for this year 2012 & soon i wanna have a good camera for me to take pict! I love to take pict! ok... enough for the wishers and Now... Proudly to let u guys know that i'm a mother of 3 children; 2 daughters & 1 sons.. Having a Happy Family with my beloved naughty & funny husband! Not to forget i'm so in bless with a beautiful Families in law.  Alhamdulillah.... I'm officially a Makeup Artist, A working mother, A Big Heart persons, Happy go lucky,Very Positive & Open minded too... I love fashion! And u know what? I just started 'Berhijab' for about 2 years.. Still new.. Alhamdulillah, god still give me the wisdom for me to be a better persons. Even though i'm a Hijabest, i still love to be in style just like before.. Opst! I still remember 1 of my cust ever said " Suzana, Kalau x buka bawah, sure buka atas" ahhhahhh!! Then u know la ya... Before i was a 'sexy' persons. Everybody was so surprise with my decisions to Change in a better way... Alhamdulillah... Still not too late!

My life is full of colors! Appreciate my past! I had enough tears to cried... and now, i just want to be happy! Of cz in LIFE  have a good & bad time, but i Promise here, i'm gonna write all my thought ( opstt! not all la ya..) hehe... Ok! The journey is begin......



No comments:

Post a Comment